Reservation and cancellation policy for Coco Limited Hotel


  • Blue Progression LLC will charge you with the 60% of the total amount of your stay as a deposit of your reservation by credit card. The remaining 40% balance must be paid in full at check in, in cash or by credit card.
  • Reservations made 15 days before your arrival date will be charged 100%. This transaction is non-refundable in case of cancellation or modification.
  • Once the 60% payment has been successfully received, we will send you an email confirmation within a period no longer than 48 hours. It is important bring copy of the booking confirmation as it will be requested at front desk during check in.
  • In case the payment of the deposit has not been completed successfully, you will be contacted via e-mail to request your payment once again within the following 24 hours of being notified. In no response from their side and not complete the payment period specified, your booking will be canceled automatically.
  • Payments made via bank transfer have an additional charge of 45usd per transaction fee concept.
  • Once you paid the deposit for a reservation is deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions for reservations and cancellations.


  • Cancellations made less than 30 days before the date of arrival, do not credit for any kind of refund.
  • In case of cancellation or reduction of bookings made before 30 days prior to arrival, will absorb a charge of 45 usd penalty of transaction fees for all refunds to apply.
  • Reimbursement are to be made in a period of 5- 10 days after the acknowledgement in our end by a wire transfer.
  • If there is any doubt regarding our policies or you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please contact us before making your reservation.
  • Client must notify 30 days before arrival any changes in your reservation; any change is subject to availability. - There is no refund for early departure, neither in no - show (when the traveler is not presented in the confirmed arrival date).
  • In case of a hurricane or natural phenomenon announced by the state government in which we were forced to evacuate the premises of Coco Limited, will be refunded the nights not occupied by the client because of the event and where to get it refunded reservations 100% payment. For other types of events that prevent the client could Coco Limited from their place of origin, the refund will apply as a credit for a future booking.
  • There are no refunds for cancellations or changes in flights.
  • Reservations made for one night are not refundable.
  • Cancellations made within Holiday Season (December 20 to 7 Jan) will be non - refundable if canceled less than 90 days before your arrival date.

Other Observations

  • The Cabanas at Coco Limited accommodate a maximum of 2 people, a 3 rd guest is not allowed.
  • Our reception works from 7am to 11pm and our receptionists speak English and Spanish.
  • We encourage our guests to hire a suitable travel insurance that protects in case of cancellations due to illness, canceled flights or emergencies.
  • In the unfortunate event that a traveler ill during their stay, or they need to cut your holiday, hospital, medical, accommodation and transportation costs are the responsibility of the traveler.
  • Pets are not allowed.
  • Guests at Coco Limited release from any liability in cases of suffer damages during an accident on their stay on the property.
  • Coco Limited is not responsible for providing special facilities or services to people with special needs.
  • Coco Limited is not responsible by lost objects within the facility or in the cabanas. For safety, the hotel provides each room a safe to store your belongings. Similarly, we have a safe in the main reception area, which is available to all our guests. Thank you for your attention and time

Thank you for your attention and time
Coco Limited Team